WHY INCENTIVE TRAVEL REWARDS:
A travel incentive reward is remembered for a lifetime, but a cash reward or gift is soon forgotten. With the right reward a sales force is motivated, customer service enhanced, client engagement improved and companies manage to retain talent and escalate brand loyalty. Travel rewards are probably the best motivation for employees. Creating an unforgettable experience of luxury travel to an exotic destination has motivational benefits unsurpassed. Compared to a cash reward, a travel reward is an experience that participants remember for the rest of their lives. As such these rewards carry far more emotional and qualitative value than the real cost of the trip. Having the company brand associated with a positive lifetime experience is a further benefit. At the same time top performers and executives are getting an opportunity to network and exchange ideas in a relaxed and informal way. Often employees working in various cities or countries meet face to face and strong relationships are fostered, solutions to problems are discussed, new ideas are cultivated and creative thinking is optimal away from the office and day to day duties. In short, strong relationships are built between the top achievers. We have extensive travel management experience with regards to corporate incentive groups.
WHY MF EVENT SHOULD MANAGE YOUR TRAVEL INCENTIVES:
- Our knowledge and experience of corporate incentive travel goes back 28 years.
- We have exceptional, well established relationships with suppliers from tour operators, airlines, hotels, cruise companies and other service providers.
- We stay in touch with regards to new developments in the industry.
- During May 2018, we attended IMEX Frankfurt – one of the largest MICE expo’s in the world and the largest in Europe. We are constantly in contact with suppliers and new developments in our industry.
MF EVENT OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Destination options to suit the requirements and budget of our clients.
- Tailor made final itineraries once clients have made their choice.
- Assistance with the launch of the destination to employees.
- Manage teaser campaigns to keep employees motivated.
- Themed dinners can be arranged with destination themes.
- Co-ordination of a Gala Awards Dinner – locally or during the incentive trip if required.
- Travel arrangements, flight tickets, and assistance with the visa application process where applicable, assistance with packing lists for delegates, travel insurance, special care for staff with special needs.
- Travel Wallets, luggage tags for travellers.
- Sourcing exclusive luggage or other gifts.
- A dedicated coordinator travels with groups.
- Conference and meeting arrangements during incentive trip if required.
- Execution of room drops, gala dinners, etc. during the travel incentive.
- Easy group check-in at hotels.
- Airport assistance at international airports abroad.